I am fairly new to the blogging scene, as I very rarely express any personal information to anyone outside of one-on-one conversation, phone call, or text message. That said, I feel that it is time to really use these services to dig deep, and express where I have not before.
First off, I’d like to give you all fair warning that each month will have a different theme. For example, had I started in January, the theme most certainly would have been mental health. February would have been being happy with/by yourself. March would have been finding purpose. April would be believing in the unbelievable. To that end, the point of this month’s (May’s) blogs is to elaborate on insecurities.
Well, my dear reader, I wish to elaborate on insecurities because they plague me more than anything else. There is almost nothing I am not insecure about; and, in keeping with my mind, I find it very difficult to believe that I will ever not be insecure. Which is ironic, given that is another insecurity… Hopefully you’re starting to understand why it is important for me to write about these things.
Though I only intend this post to be a brief introduction of myself, I would like to lay out a few rules of my blog:
- I will never use real names, or semblances of real people in my blogs.
- While I may use real situations, I will not intentionally call anyone out.
- I will not swear in my blogs, except to depict accuracy.
- If the scene/language is too graphic I will summarize the events.
- If you are offended in any way by my writings, please write me a comment so I can change. It is not my intention to offend, or belittle, and I would like to know if I have so that I can avoid doing so in the future.
- I will not apologize for what I write. Ever. Even if I offend you. Do not expect an apology, because you will not get one.
- Any information on this page is my personal property.
- Please be as kind as you can while on this board; kindness and love are a must.
If you still would like to follow me, knowing all of this, I would greatly appreciate your support! Thank you very much for reading this post.
The actual blog will begin April 23, 2017.